With over a decade of extensive experience in design, production and personal service, Cherie is able to bring a unique skill set to provide exquisite management, planning and creativity to your Wedding Day.
- lives in the beautiful apple growing community of Oak Glen, CA
- has a wonderful husband of 27 years, 3 children and one sweet baby granddaughter.
- loves the ocean, Southern California sunsets and spending time with family and friends.
- enjoys history, getting dirty in the garden, watching a good ‘bonnet’ movie and making corsets.
- has been a homeschool mom, costume & dress designer, teacher and worship singer.
- is thankful to God every day for the blessings He has given.
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on it’s own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. ~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-7